Dr. Joseph Mercola recently addressed the issue of the dangers of Wireless Technology:
Included in his article is a 2016 video of ABC’s Wi-Fried?
While there are studies indicating an association between RF Radiation and Cancer, including Brain and Heart problems, many are not concerned because the studies in their minds have not be replicated. One problem is that it takes more time for problems to arise. Surviving population in Japan after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki did not show ill effects of the radiation until 40 years later.
My phone states the following in the Legal/Health and Safety section of settings:
“This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.”
In another part of this section, it says of the studies that do show an association that “these studies fail to be replicated.” They go on to say that the following precautions should be taken:
1. Reduce exposure by reducing time.
2. Use speaker mode or a headset putting more distance between the body and the device.
While we cannot avoid all exposure here are some actions that we can take to protect ourselves and our children:
- Do not introduce this technology to infants and young children.
- Use the airplane mode as much as possible.
- Use wired technology when at all possible.
- Turn off router at night, locate it as far from the bedroom as possible.
- Use cell phones as far from the body as possible (speaker mode and hands-free devices).
- Eliminate the use of microwaves (toaster/convection ovens are a good alternative).
- Store devices in a Faraday bag. http://www.faradaybag.com as much as possible.
Throughout the ABC presentation, they made many comparisons to how long it took for the ill effects of tobacco to be well-accepted. Are we going down that same road with wireless technology?